 |
| Magic wand from Sue that makes the water drink-able. So helpful to have, thank you thank you. |
 |
| Shai's b-fast spot and me working on the blog. This is me waiting for that one video I tried to put on here. |
 |
| Still waiting, e-mailing and probably g-chatting. |
 |
| Thanks Shai for capturing my pissed off face when I lost the whole blog. SO frustrating. |
 |
| Here's a better pic of the bird I was trying to describe dad. |
 |
| Delish snack, fresh breads. |
 |
| Back to my fav food market for some roasted garlic snack. |
 |
| Across the street from our guest house. I realized later that it was a shrine. |
|
 |
| Me trying to figure out what some of the fruits and veggies were. I think the people working thought it was amusing, or at least I'm choosing to believe that. |
 |
| lunch |
 |
| Sorry mom, but the scooter was calling. |
 |
| I'm sold. The next form of transportation besides my bike is definitely going to be one of these. |
 |
| Great suggestion Cara. Fanny=the perfect femme side bag, arms free! |
 |
| Our last Chang Mai temple |
 |
| So at this temple there were actual monks in box's meditating. It was amazing to see. I at first thought they were wax statues then when I realized they were still breathing. I had a moment. I don't ever think I've ever been able to witness that kind of control, concentration and presence before. I didn't feel right taking their pictures, so I took a picture of a picture of one of the ordained monks. I actually think he's at a Buddha status, but I'm still trying to get all my facts straight. His info is below. |
 |
| Isn't that amazing. |
|
On a very different note and path from monk-hood, Shai and I scooted over to the pool and took a dip. We found this:
 |
| What? Do you mean this bar girl? |
Suddenly, I NEED a toilet sign like that.
ReplyDeleteFanny pack, food, scooters and swimming! Yay!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad the magic wand (heh Heh) is helpful!
ReplyDelete