Okay, so this post is mainly monkeys. I would have to say a highlight of Ubud for me. It was also the last week Shai and I had together before he had to come home to reality and a job (or so we thought). There aren't many pics, but they are all cute, and I pre-apologize for the one I forgot to rotate. Everyone loves monkey's right?! Right.
Also, Elese You'll appreciate this, while we were at the Monkey Forest there were these white girls pulling out peanuts and feeding them to the monkeys. The sign at the entrances clearly stated to NOT feed the monkeys peanuts. I got so upset that I almost told on them to the monkey keepers, but then I didn't have to, whew. End of story. Enjoy!
 |
| Can you tell who has the banana's this time? He did an amazing job of giving the banana's to the small ones and the mama's, not the big pushy (kinda scary) ones. |
 |
| "Toooooo maannnnnnny baaanaaanaaas..." |
 |
| Passed out monkey mama with baby monkey on tit. Oh early motherhood, your signs cross-speciel (get it? cross-species/special..) |
 |
| The story in my head was that these two where sister's. They were my favorite. These two and then the rowdy baby monkey that just wanted to climb a damn tree already except it had a bossy older monkey, who was not the momma, holding it's tail as in telling it not too. So fun to watch. I think we easily spent a couple hours there. |
 |
| Awe. The part you can't see is they both have baby monkeys on the front of them. |
 |
| oops |
 |
| Look at that sweet root system. |
 |
| Happy monkey |
 |
| Love. <3 |
xoxo
Noooo thanks on the monkeys. Scared shitless of them... you never know what they're thinking.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you're having a great time!
oh! I'll never get tired of looking at your monkey pictures! they have such expressive faces. AND they are hugging. My heart is overwhelmed by the cuteness. :) Willi
ReplyDelete