and all the amazing food that comes with adventures.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Game ON!!

So I'm here!! Well really just at the airport. Still in San Francisco but only an hour away from boarding my Korean Airline flight to Seoul Korea with a short layover and then onto Bangkok!

OMG OMG OMG OMG!

Okay, so the excitement I wasn't quite able to tap into, due to the complete unknown-ness of the adventure ahead of me, is quickly rushing in. I still have no idea what is in store for me, but I can't wait.  I have already realized that I have packed too much, and think I will be slowly shedding my belongings across southeast Asia.



OH EEEM GEEE! the airport!


row of our flights pilots and flight attendants

trying to relax before the flight


I had my last week with little miss Jonah last week.  I am continually amazed by her and feel so happy and privileged to be able to have her and her family in my life.   Here's the 11:11 for that week.






















My last weekend in Oakland was magical. Exactly what I needed.  My bestie Lindsay flew up from San Diego and Lisa, Linds and I had a great weekend reconnecting, soaking and eating good food. Obviously my friends are incredibly good looking.





UPDATE:

We made it Bangkok after a 24 hour flight.  I watched so many movies that I don't even think I could tell you all the movies I saw.  I can say that I've now probably seen most hollywood movies that came out in 2010.
hundreds of movies at my fingertips?!? really?!?

delish snack of bread and something in the middle. 

second meal: rice and chicken and other stuff


escalators at the Seoul International Airport

flight to Bangkok.

consolation prize: icecream?

yessss!


I'm going to write a more detailed blog about Bangkok tomorrow, but here's a couple photos until then.
Dragon fruit

the lobby/restraunt of our hotel/guest house

We made it!!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! Thanks for all the great pictures, can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, I love this - adding your blog to my reader right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Great pictures. I can't wait to hear more. So much love from this side of the world to yours. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I am so impressed with all the pictures and blogging! keep it up. I send you all a lot of love and can't wait to squeeze you when you get back! xoxo

    ReplyDelete